Commercial strength equipment manufacturer to share with you: Before using the electric treadmill for the first time, please stand by and familiarize yourself with how to control it-such as start, stop and speed adjustment. Remember to make sure The controller with the clip is connected to a person so that the controller can be pulled down and the treadmill stopped after a fall. Wait until you are familiar with it. Then stand on the plastic skis on both sides of the treadmill, grab the handrails with both hands, drive the machine to a low speed of 1.6 to 3.2 km / h, stand straight, look forward, and use one foot on the walking belt "A few times, try to relax as much as possible; then stand on the running belt to exercise with him. After feeling comfortable, slowly increase the speed to 3 to 5 km / h. Keep at this speed for about 10 minutes, and then slowly stop the machine. Do not run at high speed for the first time to prevent falling.
Warm up preparation:
No matter how fast you walk, it's best to do stretching first. Warm muscles are easier to stretch, so walk for 5-10 minutes to warm up. Then stop and do the stretching exercises as follows-do 5 times, each leg for 10 seconds or more, and do it again after the exercise.
1. Stretch your knees slightly downwards, bend your body slowly forward to relax your back and shoulders, and try to touch your toes with both hands. Hold for 10-15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times.
2. Stretch your hamstrings on a clean seat cushion and straighten one leg. Tuck the other leg inward so that it fits snugly inside the straight leg. Try to touch your toes with your hands. Hold for 10-15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
3. Stretch your calf and Achilles tendon and stand on the wall or tree with one foot behind your back. Keep your hind legs upright and your heels on the ground, leaning towards the wall or tree. Hold for 10-15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
4. Stretch your quadriceps with your left hand against the wall or table to grasp the balance, then stretch your right hand backwards, grab your right ankle and slowly pull it towards your hips until you feel the muscles in front of your thighs are tense. Hold for 10-15 seconds, then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
5. The sartorius muscle (the muscle on the inside of the thigh) stretches the soles of the feet opposite each other and sits with the knees facing outwards. Grasp your feet with both hands and pull toward the groin. Hold for 10-15 seconds, then relax.
Life Commercial Treadmill
15-20 minutes of exercise is a great way to save time. Warm up on the life commercial treadmill for 5 minutes at a speed of 4-4.8 km / h, then increase by 0.3 km / h every 2 minutes until you feel that you are continuously exercising at a certain speed 45 minutes can be challenging. Walk about 1 kilometer at a fixed pace and record the time taken. This may take 15-25 minutes. When walking at a speed of 4.8 km / h, a distance of 1 km takes about 20 minutes. After you can easily do this a few times, you can gradually increase the speed so that you can get a good exercise for 30 minutes. Before walking through the exercise program, be clear in your mind: don't be impatient, this exercise is for your own health, not an overnight magic. Exercise frequency: The goal is 3-5 times / week, each exercise is 15-60 minutes. It is better to make a schedule of exercise according to your physical condition, rather than exercise according to your preferences. You can master the intensity of exercise by adjusting the speed and exercise time.
All you need is a good pair of shoes. We recommend running or fitness shoes. At the same time, the soles of the shoes should not be stuck with foreign objects, to avoid carrying foreign objects into the treadmill running belt and wear the treadmill and running belt. Clothing should be comfortable and suitable for sports. Cotton breathable sports clothing is recommended.
In addition, you must know your health condition before exercising to make an exercise plan that suits you. It is recommended to consult a doctor or professional, maybe you can get more results with less effort.